Our service accepts enrolments of children aged between 0-6 years.
Enrolments will be accepted providing:
- The maximum daily attendance does not exceed the licensed capacity of the Service.
- A vacancy is available.
- Child ratios for groups are maintained
- Priority of access guidelines are met, as set by the Australian Government
- Family is on the waiting list
- There is an enrolment agreement
When a family has indicated their interest in enrolling their child into Kids Cottage the following will occur:
• Families enquiring about Kids Cottage can browse our website for relevant information and register by completing an online application form (mywaitlist) otherwise they can contact the service to obtain initial information, including the enrolment process and the importance of supporting their child transitioning into an education and care service where they will also be direct to register online.
Service Enquiries and Visits – Tour Days.
- The approved provider or Nominated Supervisor welcomes visits from prospective families and children.
- Bookings for a tour when an offer of a place is not yet available can be done through the year. Kids Cottage offers one of many tour days throughout the year to provide prospective and current families on the waitlist and other relevant professionals in early childhood services the opportunity to visit us and meet our Directors, be guided by our educators, staff and children as they share their KC experience and see and learn about our: service philosophy; holistic and child centred approach in action; approach to documentation; curriculum and planning; view our exceptional physical environment and facilities; and administrative matters, cost, and fee payment methods
- To book a tour families can contact the service where they may also be directed to complete the webform available on the website.
Tour Days – If you are interested in finding out more information about tour days or would like to book a tour day please click here
Next part of the process – How do I get on the waiting list, please click here
Given the ever-increasing demand for places at our service we recommend that parents place their child on our waiting list as soon as possible. This entails the completion of an online application form at no cost. This application is the first step in the enrolment process and is not a guarantee of admission.